MDS Minibus Hire is now able to accept payments by Paypal for any bookings we take. The process is as follows:
- Customer receives and accepts email/telephone quote from MDS Minibus Hire
- MDS Minibus Hire raises a Paypal invoice for the agreed amount, and emails the customer a copy
- The customer clicks the link in the email and is asked to make payment using their Paypal account, or card details
- MDS Minibus Hire confirms that the payment has been successfully received, and confirms the agreed journey will be undertaken
- MDS Minibus Hire picks up/drops off the customer as per the previous agreement.
Please note the following terms and conditions:
Changes to the Route
Any changes to the route, after payment has been taken, may be subject to changes in the fee charged. Advance warnings of those changes can be quoted for in good time and the updated payment terms agreed. If the journey changes whilst in transit, any additional fees are required to be made to the driver.
If an invoice remains unpaid 24 hours prior to the journey commencement (i.e. 9am Friday for a 9am Saturday journey), then MDS Minibus Hire will assume that the journey is no longer required and will make those pre-booked vehicles available for hire.
It is the customer’s responsibility to inform MDS Minibus Hire if the journey is still required and discuss payment terms. This does not include contract services where invoices may be paid at the end of the month or as agreed.